We are grateful to our generous Patrons, Lifetime and Annual Friends for their financial and moral support, as well as for their advice in helping us continue to develop a top-quality arts festival that has relevance for the widest community.
As well as contributing to the promotion of the arts,Patrons and Friends contribute to the sustainability of FynArts – both the Festival and its sole beneficiary, the FynArts Development Fund and its Outreach Projects.
All Patrons, Lifetime and Annual Friends of FynArts receive the following benefits:
• Advance booking for all events for two weeks before booking opens for the general public on 12th March to coincide with the Sunset Concert in the Old Harbour
• An invitation to the welcome cocktail party before the Opening Concert
• A special invitation to the Annual General Meeting
• An invitation to a couple of exclusive Friends events during the year
Contributions for becoming a Friend of FynArts
* Annual Friend: single (R350); couple (R600)
* Lifetime Friend: single (R3 500); couple (R6 000)
Please use the banking details below if you would like to signup as either category of Friend, or once again renew your contribution as an Annual Friend. Please use your initial and surname as a reference and send proof of payment to email@example.com. We will be grateful if you could send us a short e-mail with your contact details for future reference.
Account number: 4090701494
Bank code: 632005
Reference number: Your name
Annual Friend: Single R350 / Couple R600
Lifetime Friend: Single R3 500 / Lifetime Couple – R6 000
You are also welcome to contact Chantel on 060 957 5371 or pop into the FynArts Gallery in The Courtyard behind The Wine Glass.